Wednesday 21 May 2014

Photography Proposal (Nature)

Photography Proposal

Nature

Purpose

The purpose of these nature photos will be to capture some of the nice nature we have within in the Manchester area.  The picture will then be in an exhibit for people around the college to see and parents can come in and view them.

Audience

I want the intended audience to vary in age because people may not realise some of the nature that we have in the Manchester area.  It could perhaps inspire some people especially the younger audiences because they might just thing that nature is boring and I want to change there minds on that.


Concept

The content will including various different things from flowers, trees, rivers, streams etc.  The concept of this shoot is because younger people may not realise how important nature is, espically the younger audience because they may thing its boring but at the end of the day we need nature espically trees, yes trees may but just be boring and not do anything but they are there for a reason to provide air and if they keep on getting cut down that will leave is with nothing.  So if I inspire anyone through this shoot then maybe they will understand the importance of nature and how it can effect us.

Location

The location for this shoot may vary there are a lot of park around the area of Manchester and a lot of nature reserves including Debdale Park, Alexandra Park, Tatton Park, Lyme Park, Wythenshawe Park etc.  I will have to take an SLR camera to the location with me.

Quantity

The picture will be put on an A1 mountain card and I will put 3 pictures on the card at A4 size.  I will take a lot of pictures so that I have a lot to choose from and then I can pick the best 3 that I took.

Usage Rights

Because I am taking pictures of nature I will not have to ask for anyones permission because nature is there for everyone nobody actually owns the nature.

Fees

I will need to take a camera with me and to hire an SLR for a day it will cost £40 and to hire it for the weekend it will cost £60.  For travel the bus will cost £4 for the day.









No comments:

Post a Comment